Magic 101.3’s Happy Holidays @ Disney’s Blizzard Beach Ticket Plug Rules
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be legal Florida residents who are at least 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in the rules.
- Employees of Marc Media Group, LLC, Marc Radio Gainesville, LLC, and Disney Enterprises, Inc., (collectively, “Sponsor”), their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are not eligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabitating significant others.
How to Enter
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- To participate in the Contest, there are two forms of entry.
- For the first method of entry, listeners must call 352-313-3101 when calls are solicited between 10/22/23 thru 11/10/23 on Magic 101.3-FM. Calls will be solicited once per day, Monday through Friday during 5pm hour. Winners will be the 10th caller into the station at the call of action. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish.
- For the second method of entry, go to www.magic1013.com/contests, select the “Magic 101.3’s Disney’s Blizzard Beach Ticket Plug” and enter the requested information into the entry form. Only one valid entry per person per email address per day. Contest entries will be accepted from 12:00am EST 10/22/23 thru 11/10/23 at 6:00pm EST. One random entry will be selected on or around 11/10/23. The winner must respond by three calls. If the winner does not answer after three calls, another winner will be selected.
- If contact is not made with the winner or the Certificate of Eligibility and Release and Guest Release is not returned within 30 days, no prize will be awarded.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alternations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WTMG’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void.
- By calling the designated telephone line, each contestant gives permission to Sponsor to record and/or broadcast entrant’s telephone call. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
- For the first entry method, the winner(s) will each receive two (2) 1-Day Water Park Tickets. The approximate retail value of the prize is $148.98 and must be used by 12/31/25. The prize is provided by Sponsor.
- For the second entry method, the winner(s) will each receive two (2) 1-Day Water Park Tickets. The approximate retail value of the prize is $148.98 and must be used by 12/31/25. The prize is provided by Sponsor.
- Theme parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures, change or cancellation without notice or liability. Park admission, offerings and ticket options are not guaranteed. To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the group ages 3 and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By accepting and using the Vacation and visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort, the winner and guests voluntarily assume all risks related in any way to exposure to COVID-19, and any other communicable or infectious disease. The winner and guests must comply with all theme park rules and regulations, including any public health restrictions. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion(s) of the prize. Disney reserves the right to remove or deny entry to the winner and/or any of the guests who do not comply with any health restrictions imposed by any government, or Disney. The winner and guests are also responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 travel restrictions. Before visiting, each guest should visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/ to view important information about park reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, safety measures and other information. Park Hopper option: visit more than one park on the same day. Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit. After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2 PM until each park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park's capacity limitations. At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Disney, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize, any prize-related activity and/or the Promotion.
- Some restrictions may apply. All elements of the prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Minor guests, if any, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Theme park tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice.
- 11 winners will be selected. 10 winners via the first method of entry and 1 winner via the second method of entry.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the sweepstakes in the event of natural disasters or acts of God.
- For the first method of entry, the winner(s) will be notified at the time of their calls. Winners must provide their correct name, address, and telephone number to Sponsor at the time of notification.
- For the second method of entry, one random winner will be selected on or around 11/10/23. The winner will be notified by phone on or around 11/10/23. The winner must respond by three calls. If the winner does not answer after three calls, another winner will be selected.
- If a winner does not return the Certificate of Eligibility and Release and Guest Release within the designated time period, then that prize will not be awarded.
- Prize exchanges are prohibited. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winner cannot assign or transfer the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, for any prize, for any reason. Please check https://www.magic1013.com/contests/ for any updates to the rules, including the substitution of prizes.
- The winner is responsible for all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes stated in the rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are only eligible to win one prize every thirty (30) days on any of the Stations. Winner must claim prize within 30 days or the prize will be forfeited. If Sponsor elects to send the prize to the Winner by mail, then Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, held or damaged packages.
Odds of Winning; Miscellaneous
- For the first method of entry, odds of winning the prize depend on the number of correct entries received and the order in which telephone calls are received.
- For the second method of entry, odds of winning the prize depend on the number of valid online entries during the entry period.
- These contest rules are available at Station’s website, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Marc Radio Gainesville, LLC, 100 NW 76 Dr #2, FL, 32607, by appointment with Vinny Foo at firstname.lastname@example.org through designated time period.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than one year following the end of the entry period, to Marc Radio Gainesville, LLC, Attention: General Counsel, 1011 N. Wymore Road, Winter Park, FL 32789.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions that require registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by the rules. Sponsor accepts no liability or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to any person or property, caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternative winner, in its sole discretion.
- This contest is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a participant is using the contest for gambling purposes, they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
- Please note that any promotions of these sweepstakes on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with these social media companies.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest or any portion of it for any reason, if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the contest; of if a computer virus, bug, wireless failure, or other technical program corrupts the administration, security or proper administration of the contest as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor reserved the right to disqualify, freeze or prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation or with any provision in these Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, freeze or prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, of if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation or with any provision in these Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an individual from future participation in a contest if Sponsor concludes, in its sole discretion, that such person: (a) has attempted to tamper with the entry processes or other operation of the contest; (b) has disregarded or has attempted to circumvent the Rules; (c) has provided misinformation about their identify when entering the Contest or (d) has acted toward Sponsor or any other entrant in an unfair, inequitable, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with the Rules, Sponsor may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Sponsor through information technology systems in Sponsor’s control, but Sponsor will not be obligated to consider any data or information collected from any other source. Any attempt to undermine the operations of this contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserved the right to disqualify and/or seek damages from any individual making any such attempts to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any failure of Sponsor to enforce any of these Rules will not constitute waiver of the Rules. If there is a conflict between any term of the Rules and any marketing or entry materials used in the contest, the terms of these Rules will govern.
- EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR PRIZES AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED BY ENTRANT WITH REGARDS TO THE CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES. PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. All issues and questions concerning construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with this contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida. The state and federal courts located in Orange County, Florida will be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules or the contest. By entering, the entrants submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Orange County, Florida and waive the right to contest jurisdiction.
- If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.