Magic Universal Studios Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT
INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
WTMG (the Sponsor) is conducting a contest called the Magic Universal Studios Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The WTMG-FM Magic Universal Studios contest (the “contest”) will begin on July 25, 2016 with winner selected on Monday, August 8th, 2016 ET (“contest period”).
- To participate in the contest, you may enter via the following method:
Magic 101.3’s Vinny Foo will take one caller at 6:15p each weekday for two weeks beginning July 25th and have them finish the lyric from one of the popular songs played on Magic. Each of the 10 qualifiers will be entered into the final drawing on Mon., Aug. 8th. One caller will qualify each weekday (Monday through Friday) between July 25th and August 5th. Qualifiers will win a prize package from Magic 101.3 and McDonald’s. One qualifier will be randomly selected during Vinny’s show on Monday afternoon, August 8th as the Grand Prize winner of four one day passes to Universal Studios and a $50 (fifty dollar) gas card.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the greater Gainesville-Ocala metropolitan area. Employees of WTMG-FM, its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Gainesville-Ocala metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and/or those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate or win. McDonald’s USA, LLC its, parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of its respective officers, directors, franchisees and employees within the list of parties that are released from any and all claims arising out of the Promotion or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Only one finalist per household and/or family is permitted. Family members include spouses, parents, siblings, children, grandparents, and grandchildren. Only one person per family and/or household may be chosen as a finalist during the run of any contest or promotion. A household includes any persons living at our having the same address on their government-issued photo identification.
- All winners must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth, social security number, and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in
compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- All on air qualifiers will receive a qualifier prize supplied by Magic 101.3 and McDonald’s, USA, LLC. Grand Prize Winner will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the provider of the tickets/passes. Blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize not to exceed $670.00. Universal Studios passes must be used prior to January 31st, 2017. Passes are good for one day access to Universal Studios theme park only.
- If necessary, due to time constraints the Station may deem it necessary to include additional qualifiers within the predetermined hours or even outside of the predetermined hours. In addition to determine a Grand Prize winner, the Station may choose a name from the listeners that competed within the standard contest hours and read the name over air. The Station and its contest sponsors are not responsible for any damage caused by or inflicted upon as a result of accepting the Grand Prize. Station and Sponsors of this contest are not responsible to winner if any portion of, or the entire awarded prize(s) is(are) unable to be fulfilled as a result of decisions made by Universal Studios or other entity where such decisions are beyond the control of Station or Sponsors.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station and the Sponsor’s management with respect to the Contest are final. McDonald’s, USA, LLC is not responsible for administering this Promotion or selecting the winners.
- Winners will be awarded on-air and their eligibility will be checked following on-air winning.
- Odds of winning depend on number of phone calls, on line entries and on site even registrations received.
- If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete, sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release by the close of business on August 15, 2016 or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
- Unless otherwise specified in the prize notification, all prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. All Qualifiers will forfeit the qualifier prize if not claimed within fifteen (15) days of winning. Grand prize winner of Universal passes and gas card will have fifteen (15) days to claim prize or will forfeit said prize. Prize or prize certificates will not be mailed to the winner without the winner’s prior written consent in which the winner shall agree to assume its risk of loss. The Station, its sponsor, or promotional partners are not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including the winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station in a calendar year with
an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize.
- By participating in the Contest, each winner agrees to have his or her name, city, state, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the prize and eligibility requirements of the contest, the Station in its sole discretion will require verification of Contest winner’s identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification. By participating in the Contest, each winner agrees to release hold the Station, its sponsor(s) and promotional partner(s), and each of their parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Contest. Promoter will also require eligible Contest winners and their guests or travel companions, if any (as well as each of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), if winners, guests or travel companions are under the age of majority in their state of residence), to sign a liability release confirming such consent.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Contest if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Contest, or the operation of the Station’s web channel or is otherwise in violation of the rules. The Station further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to
modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the Station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration,
security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion as determined by the Station in is sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any person to deliberately damage any Station web channel or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Station reserves the right to seek full prosecution and/or damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend or cancel the Station and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological
failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals; or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, mis-delivered, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries.
- To obtain a copy of the Official Rules or a list of winners following completion of the Contest: Magic Universal Studios Promotion, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope specifying “Official Rules” or “Winner List” to Magic Universal Studios Promotion Winner List or Official Rules Request, WTMG-FM/Magic 101.3– 100 NW 76th Drive, Suite 2, Gainesville, FL. A copy of the Official Rules and a list of winners (when complete) are
also available during regular business hours at WTMG-FM/Magic 101.3– 100 NW 76th Drive, Suite 2, Gainesville, FL. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Promotion. By winning any prize you become ineligible to win another prize for thirty (30) days from the date of winning on WTMG-FM. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and the decision of the judges, which shall be final.
By winning any prize valued at, or above $75.00 you become ineligible to win another prize on WTMG-FM any for sixty (60) days. If a winner wins over $600.00 in cumulative prizes through one calendar year the winner may receive a 1099 Tax Form.
- To obtain a copy of the Official Rules or a list of winners following completion of the Contest (please specify which), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope specifying “Official Rules” or “Winner List” to Magic Universal Studios Promotion. Winner List or Official Rules Request, WTMG-FM/Magic 101.3– 100 NW 76th Drive, Suite 2, Gainesville, FL. A copy of the Official Rules and a list of winners (when complete) are also available during regular business hours at WTMG-FM/Magic 101.3– 100 NW 76th Drive, Suite 2, Gainesville, FL. All such requests must be received within thirty (30) days following completion of the Contest.
Sponsor: WTMG-FM/Magic 101.3 and McDonald’s